Before leaving on holiday, here are a few helpful suggestions to keep your pool blue while you’re away
- Top up your pool water as the filter cannot operate properly if the water is too low
- Clear pump and weir baskets of all debris
- Backwash and rinse the filter
- Test and correct your levels
- Check that your Automatic pool cleaner is in good working order
- Add an HTH® Floater +
- Add an HTH® Algaecide as per pack directions for use
- Lock gates and other pool enclosures.
- If you are going away for an extended holiday, ensure that your neighbor comes to clear your pump and weir basket and backwash/ rinse your filter regularly.
- Consider Installing a leaf catcher to prevent floating debris from sinking to the floor of you pool