Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
Recommended for use in sand filters only. Never use more than 1 bottle of HTH® Xtreme Flocc at a time, rather use and repeat treatment after one week.
- Ensure that your pump, filter and automatic pool cleaner are in good working order and that the multiport valve is not leaking.
- Top up your pool water level.
- Check and correct the pH level.
- With the pump on circulate/re-circulate or bypass, pour HTH® Xtreme Flocc and HTH® Metal Remover around the sides of the pool.
- Run pump for 12 hours.
- Switch the pump off at the main switch for 24 hours to allow the sediment to settle to the bottom of the pool.
- Top up your pool water to above the usual level
- With the filter set on the waste position, restart the pump and manually vacuum the pool slowly until all the visible sediment is removed from the floor of the pool.
- Once your pool is clear, backwash and rinse the filter thoroughly.
- Continue with normal filtration and chlorination routine.