Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
To Lower pH
- pH should be kept between 7.2 - 7.6 to ensure effective sanitation, avoid eye and skin irritation and prevent damage to pool linings and equipment.
- Test pH level.
- If pH is high, drop 1 tablet (250g) of HTH® Dry Acid Weir Tabs into the weir around the pressure plate.
- HTH® Dry Acid Weir Tabs will dissolve slowly over a 20 minute period.
- Never add more than 1 tablet of HTH® Dry Acid Weir Tabs at any one time.
- Check pH after 3-4 hours to ensure it is in the correct range of 7.2 - 7.6.
- HTH® Dry Acid Weir Tabs should never be placed directly into the pool.