Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
- Disconnect the automatic pool cleaner
- Clear both the pimp and weir baskets.
- Backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds
- With the pump on the filter position, pour entire contents of bottle around the sides of the pool.
- Run the filter for 6 hours
- Then switch the pump off for 12 hours overnight
- After this this, reconnect the automatic pool cleaner.
- With the pump on filter position, filter for 12 hours continuously to remove the sediment from the bottom of the pool. A noticeable result to the condition of the pool should be seen within the first 6 hours, however, continue to filter for the full 12 hour period.
- Again, backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds. The pool water should now be clear.
- Reconnect the automatic pool cleaner
- Resume normal filtration and chlorination.