Inhalation:

ACUTE:
Inhalation of this material is irritating to the nose, mouth, throat and lungs. It may also cause burns to the respiratory tract with the production of lung oedema, which can result in shortness of breath, wheezing, choking, chest pain, and impairment of lung function.
CHRONIC:
Chronic (repeated) inhalation exposure may cause impairment of lung function and permanent lung damage.

Skin Contact:

ACUTE:
Dermal exposure can cause severe irritation and/or burns characterized by redness, swelling and scab formation. Prolonged skin exposure may cause permanent damage.
CHRONIC:
Repeated skin exposure may cause tissue destruction due to the corrosive nature of the product.

Eye Contact:

Severe irritation and/or burns can occur following eye exposure. Contact may cause impairment of vision and corneal damage.

Ingestion:

ACUTE:
Irritation and/or burns can occur to the gastrointestinal tract, including the stomach and intestines, characterized by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, bleeding and/or tissue ulceration. Ingestion causes severe damage to the gastrointestinal tract with the potential to cause perforation.

here to help

Hours

Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 16:30 (GMT +2)
08:00 - 16:30 (GMT +2)