Directions for use:
(1 bottle treats 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed. FOR USE ONLY IN POOLS WITH SAND FILTERS.
NB: Should the water level in the pump basket run low or the pool cleaner become sluggish at any time during the treatment, clear the pump and weir baskets and backwash and rinse the filter more frequently than directed below.
- Calculate pool volume to determine the required quantity(1 bottle treats 50 000l pool).
- Disconnect the automatic pool cleaner
- Clear both the pimp and weir baskets. Backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds
- With the pump on the filter position, pour entire contents of bottle around the sides of the pool.
- Filter for 6 continuous hours
- Switch the pump off for 12 hours overnight
- Backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds
- Reconnect the automatic pool cleaner
- With the pump set on filter, filter for 6 continuous hours to remove the sediment from the bottom of the pool.
- Turn off the pump and clear the pump and weir basket. Backwash filter for 2 minutes and rinse filter for 20 seconds.
- A noticeable result to the condition of the pool water should be seen at this time. However, continue to filter for a further 6 hours.
- Backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds.
- Test pH and Total alkalinity levels and adjust where necessary.
- Continue with normal filtration and chlorination.