Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
- Calculate size of pool and volume of water
- Start the treatment in the late afternoon
- Clear the pump and weir baskets of debris
- BACKWASH the filter for 3 minutes, then RINSE for 2 minutes
- Scoop any visible leaves or other debris off the bottom of the pool to allow the automatic pool cleaner to move freely
- Set the multiport valve to the PUMP position and set the timer to run for 12 continuous hours; turn the pump on
- Sprinkle the contents of PACK 1 around the sides of the pool
- Then separately sprinkle the contents of PACK 2 around the side of the pool
- Brush all visible algae off pool walls and steps
- Once the 12 hours of filtering is complete, clear the pump and weir baskets of debris, BACKWASH the filter for 3 minutes and then RINSE for 2 minutes. Continue on
FILTER for a further 12 hours
- Remove the HTH® Sparkle It™ Cube from the packaging and add to pool – follow label directions
- If the pool is very cloudy, add HTH® Xtreme Flocc – follow label directions
- Do not enter the pool until the chlorine residual is <3 ppm
NB: DO NOT MIX THE CONTENTS OF PACK 1 WITH THE CONTENTS OF PACK 2
First, add contents of Pack 1 to pool water. Only then, add contents of Pack 2 to pool water.
If pool lining is fibreglass/coloured, first pre-dissolve the contents of Pack 1 ONLY in a bucket of water and then add to pool water. Thereafter, pre-dissolve contents of Pack 2 ONLY in a bucket of water and then add to pool water.