Inhalation:

Call the Poison Centre or doctor IMMEDIATELY for treatment advice, move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration.

Ingestion:

Call the Poison Centre or doctor IMMEDIATELY for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

Skin Contact:

Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for at least 15-20 minutes. Call the Poison Centre or doctor for treatment advice.

Eye Contact:

Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the initial 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Seek medical attention immediately.

here to help

Hours

Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 16:30 (GMT +2)
08:00 - 16:30 (GMT +2)