Skin Contact:

Wash off with soap and plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of discomfort seek medical attention.

Eye Contact:

Flush eyes thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses after the initial 1-2 minutes and continue flushing. Seek medical attention immediately.

Ingestion:

Immediately seek medical attention. Call the Poison Centre. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wash out the mouth. Give small quantities of water. If vomiting occurs, the head should be kept low so that vomit does not enter the lungs. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

Inhalation:

No known significant effect or critical hazards.

 

here to help

Hours

Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 16:30 (GMT +2)
08:00 - 16:30 (GMT +2)