Treatment based on a 50,000l Pool
• The only way to reduce the stabiliser level is to drain a portion of pool water
Take care not to drain the water level to the bottom of the weir to prevent the risk of burning out your pool pump.
• Top up with fresh water.
• Repeat as necessary until the stabilizer level is within the recommended range. Restest pool water.
• Please note: High levels if stabilizer may result in insufficient free chlorine and harmful bacteria in your pool water. DO NOT EXCEED 50ppm.
• Consider using non-stabiliser chlorine products like HTH®Granular+ Mineralsoft™ Pool chlorine and HTH® Non-Stabilised Floater until the stabilizer level is within the recommended range.
• Correct filtering hours in accordance with pool size.
• Select floater that is suitable for your pool size.