Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
To increase Total Alkalinity (TA)
NB: 1kg of HTH® Alkalinity Up should raise the TA by approximately 10ppm.
- To prevent possible staining from metals that may be present in your water, add 1 bottle of HTH® Metal Remover in accordance with label instructions.
- Adjust pH to 7.2 using HTH® Easy Acid or HTH® Dry Acid in accordance with label instruction.
- With the pump off, add 1kg of HTH® Alkalinity Up to one spot of the deep end of the pool.
- Leave the pump off for 15 minutes.
- Switch the pump on and continue with normal filtration.
- After 12 hours, check the TA level.
- If necessary, repeat until the ideal range is reached.
- HTH® Metal Remover
- HTH® Alkalinity Up
- HTH® 4-in-1 Test Kit or HTH® Quick Test Strips