Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
- Adjust pH within range of 6.8 – 7.2
- Brush affected area
- Add contents of STAIN LIFT pouch around the sidces of the pool especially in the areas where the stains are noticeable. Set pump to CIRCULATE and run continuously for 24 hours
- In the case of stubborn stains, turn the pump off and apply contents of STAIN LIFT puch directly to the affected area. After 3 -4 hours, set the pool pump to CIRCULATE and run continuously fr 24 hours
- To prevent stains from re-depositing on the pool lining, add contents of STAIN PREVENT pouch and run the pump continuously for an additional 24 hours.
- Check/adjust the pH levels to 7.2 – 7.6 and ensure that the Total Alkalinity is in the 80 -120ppm range.
NB: Most stains are easier to remove when they are fresh. Old or deeply-set stains may require a second treatment.