Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
- Free Available Chlorine (FAC) level must be below 1ppm.
- Disconnect the automatic pool cleaner
- Backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds
- Vigorously brush the algae infested area with an HTH® Algae brush.
- With the pump on the filter position and add one bottle of HTH® All-in-1 Algaecide Micro around the sides of the pool.
- Run the filter for 24 hours
- Again, backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds
- Again, vigorously brush the algae affected area.
- Run the filter for a further 24 hours
- Reconnect the automatic pool cleaner
- Resume normal filtration and chlorination.
In the case of server algae, use 2 x bottles of HTH® All-in-1 Algaecide per 50 000l – follow directions above