Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
- Free Available Chlorine (FAC) level must be below 1ppm.
- Disconnect the automatic pool cleaner.
- Backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds.
- With the pump on the filter position and add one bottle of HTH® Green Algaecide around the sides of the pool.
- Run the filter for 24 hours.
- Again, backwash the filter for 2 mins and rinse the filter for 20 seconds.
- Vigorously brush the algae affected area.
- Run the filter for a further 24 hours.
- Reconnect the automatic pool cleaner.
- Resume normal filtration and chlorination.
In the case of server algae, follow treatment above and then correct the pH level and shock treat by either using 3 cups of HTH® Granular+ Mineralsoft Pool Chlorine™ or 1 sachet of HTH® Shock It®